Biography --- Pictures --- News --- Wallpapers --- Films --- Hot

Katrina Kaif Turns Producer to Launch Sister Isabel


Katrina Kaif will not just produce sister Isabel's debut Bollywood film, she will co-star in it to draw viewers to theaters, reports the Mumbai Mirror.

Isabel recently completed her acting course in the US and Katrina is now mentoring her on Bollywood; she makes Isabel see Bollywood films and forces her to always converse with her in Hindi.

Isabel's debut film could well be the remake of a French film that Katrina - who has toyed with the idea of turning a producer for some time - set her eyes upon sometimes back.

A source told Mumbai Mirror, "[Katrina] would have turned producer some time ago. She has almost bought the rights of a French film for which she wants to play a female soldier along the lines of Goldie Hawn's Private Benjamin."

Katrina was reportedly reluctant to co-star with Isabel to begin in order to avoid comparisons. She dropped her reservations when she realised it was one thing to produce a movie, something entirely different to get people to see it.

On her part, Katrina tells the Mumbai Mirror:

"I can't deny the fact that my sister is making her debut. But it's too early to give out details. I will say this though. When I came to Bollywood, I couldn't tell Sholay from Mughal-e-Azam.

"I'm going to ensure my sister understands the cinematic and spoken language of Hindi cinema. I will give her the initial boost. The rest is up to God and the audience," said Kaif.
Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails